I am a Yoga teacher who likes to spread the healing properties of yoga around the world. I teach, I travel, I write, I cook, I experience, I think and I share.
Yoga is my lifestyle and philosophy on and out of the mat. I live it, I love it and I share it as often as I can.
Body is my temple. I fuel it with healthy and simple foods. I keep it fit with regular movement.
Writing is my passion. I use it to spread my yoga and travels love. Find my articles here.
Yoga, Ayurveda & Teaching Training
- 2012 – Teaching Knowledge Test: Managing the Teaching and Learning Process (Band 3), Shanghai, China
- 2012 – Teaching Knowledge Test: Young Learners (Band 3), Shanghai, China
- 2012 – Yoga Teacher’s Training (200 hours), Paramanand Yoga Institute, Indore, India
- 2014 – Yoga Therapy and Application, issued by: Paramanand Yoga Institute, Indore India
- 2015 – Yoga for Depression Certificate, issued by: Paramanand Yoga Institute, Indore India
- 2015 – Awareness in Ayurveda & Ayurvedic lifestyle. Issued by: Kerala Ayurveda Academy, Aluva, India
- 2017 – Prenatal yoga
Exercise & Nutrition Certificates
- 04.2013 – Nutrition and Physical Activity for Health (with distinction), University of Pittsburgh
- 07.2013 – Nutrition, Health and Lifestyle: Issues and Insight (with distinction), Vanderbilt University
- 09.2013 – Exercise Physiology: Understanding the Athlete Within, University of Melbourne