Wednesdays 17:45 – 19:15
September 6 – November 8. 2017
The course is a set of 10 classes designed for those who have never tried yoga before.
During the course you will learn:
- basic asanas (poses), their correct performance and therapeutic applications
- variety of breathing techniques (pranayama) and their holistic applications
- variety of meditation techniques
- most ancient and sacred mantras used in traditional yoga in India
- hand yoga: mudras and their meanings
- yoga philosophy from ancient yogic texts
Who for? This course is for everybody who wants to begin the journey of yoga. It is also suitable for people with injuries and for people for whom the regular yoga classes are too quick. This course is for people who like to be treated individually and who like to have an opportunity to ask questions.
Where? How much? When? The course lasts 10 weeks: one session a week. Each session lasts 90 minutes. The course takes place each Monday for 10 consecutive weeks. The course begins on the 6th of September and ends on the 8th of November 2017. The place is: Paradocks at Marxergasse 24, Stiege 2, 1030 Vienna. The price is: €150 for the whole course. Can be purchased in the store. The participants will need their own yoga mats. Advise on buying a yoga mat available before the course. The language of the course is English.
Hope to see you on the mat!